Our Donation Center is located at 5003 W. Powell Blvd. in Gresham, near the intersection of SE 175th and Powell Blvd. Because our donation center is run by volunteers we are not always able to be open for regular hours. We strive to be open the following days and times:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday 9am to 5pm
PLEASE do not drop off donations outside. Thank you!
Goods and Services
As a community shelter program, we are interested in your items or services that can be used to directly impact the families we serve. Because we feel strongly about responsibly managing donations from our community, we will often refuse large donations or items we cannot use. We want to make good use of what is given to us!
When we cannot use items here at our current facility, we make every effort to share with other local agencies that provide direct services to families in need.
Items we do take:
- Non-perishable food (canned food, boxed food, etc.)
- Bread, meat, dairy, fruit and vegetables
- Adult and children’s clothing
- Furniture and household items (by appointment only, at another location)
- Other: office supplies, bus tickets, supermarket gift cards, new toys, gently used books and DVDs, etc.
Items we do not take:
- Prepared food
- Children’s cribs, car seats, strollers or high chairs
- Used toys
- Large console stereos, TV’s or entertainment centers including VCR tapes & computers/printers
- Broken or incomplete items